Financial Modeling Cooperative Education Program (Standard Format - Fall 2021)
Our financial modeling course offers an exciting real-world, real-time financial modeling experience. While participating in this program you will build a three-statement model for an actual public company before they report their next quarterly earnings results. Then, on the night of the filing, you will review the press release, check how close your forecast was, and update your model, in real-time, with the support of our instructor.
This version of our program (Standard Format) includes the following items:
- Printed copy of the textbook, Program Course Pack, and Supplemental Modeling Guide.
- Access to the online Education Hub and pre-recorded class videos.
- Access to five live class meetings.
- Instructor question support via email.
- Access to the exam.
- Model review and feedback.
- Optional model publishing.
NOTE: Your early enrollment will save your place in the Fall Semester. The program will kick-off on September 3, 2021. The curriculum will not be available until August 31st. The textbook will ship on August 31st.